Monday, April 30, 2007

Hi again

Good news is that Jen is feeling great. We were hoping she would have her last round of iv chemo this week but her numbers aren't as strong as the doc likes. She had her heart scan today though so she is one step closer. Hopefully by monday she will be strong enough to get the last part over with. She didn't even lose any hair this time. We won't get our hopes up this time but she would look cute with a little fuzz for the wedding. Colin and his family have been great at being there for our girl. She is doing great in her new basement suite but is very anxious to get back to work after her numbers come up again after this final round. Seems like it is taking forever to her but we are so grateful for her to be where she is at. She says she doesn't like Edmonton because she associates it with being so sick. I say I love Edmonton because I associate it with her being cured!!! I guess it's all in the way you look at it. My friends little boy Daniel { he's four} asks daily how our Jen is. I said to him that she is getting better. He says, "that's good cause I pray for her everyday". I said " Thanks Daniel because it really is working." He says, "well it should be because I pray really really hard and really really fast". Priceless. Thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts we have all felt throughout this journey. The parents and bratgirl.

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

That's cute about Daniel, too funny. Hopefully you can get out of Edmonton soon.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Jen, you're right. Edmonton sucks.

Wait a minute... did I just say Jen is right?

Cassy said...

It looks as though you did. But I dont like Edmonton either (dont tell my fiancee... haha).