Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One more to go...

Well our girl has made it through the second round of iv chemo. Felt sick and tired but way better this time around. Her imune system is at nil right now so we have to be sure she isn't around anyone sick or sniffling. It will be back and forth to the hospital for blood work for the next month and then the final round of iv chemo. Hopefully if all goes well it will be just blood work from then on. We can finally see her getting her life back on track within the next couple of months. She is anxious to get back to work and to planning her wedding. Thanks for all the prayers. The mom and daughter

6 comments:

Cassy said...

How exciting. I really really hope all goes better than expected... we can talk weddings TOGETHER!

Kim Peakman said...

hope your feeling better. Your going through so much. Proud of your courage and strength.
luv from the family.

Iv seen cassys mum in the restaurant a bit with her sister. i wonder if she knows its me... cassys getting married too. double weddings. :) congrats.

kinneyland said...

Glad to see you are done one more round. Hopefully next time is even more smooth

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh Jen, I wish you could be here to hear all of the Americans saying the word "Lent." I think you'd really like it.

Cat said...

hey Jen

glad to hear that it went well. hopefully I will be able to see you when were on tour.

Cassy said...

I want to see you when I am on tour.... I wish I was on tour. The Cassy tour. I would come and visit all my favourite people... like you!